PACKAGING FILMS & TECHNICAL FILMS
Simply Packaging delivers quality and excellence at every level and products that perform precisely in accordance with what’s demanded of our customers.
- Manufacturing polythene mailing bags is one of our core competencies here at Simply Packaging and all the bags we produce are specifically designed to ensure the products placed within the mailing bag get to their destination safely and securely. A key attribute of our Mailing bags is the special blend we use alongside our premium glue, providing a permeant bond that will hold no matter the conditions.
- Collation shrink film is a versatile means of packaging and can be used in different forms: transparent or coloured, with or without printing and with different thicknesses. As with all other film, we use only the best material in the market and manufacture high quality collation shrink film.
- Simply Packaging have the ability to manufacture and supply a vast range of refuse sacks. Whether it be in a flat pack form or roll form with perforation. We are able to provide our refuse sacks in a variety of different sizes and thicknesses. And we are also able to provide a variety of different seal types alongside different dispensing methods. We can make our refuse sacks from 100% recycled in-house close loop material ensuring that the quality is of the highest standard.
- Wicketed bags are a high clarity plastic bags packaged on a U-shaped metal wicket wire that makes dispensing faster and easier. Wicketed bags feature a narrow lip with punched holes that allow the wicket to pass through; our wicketed bags also feature a plastic or rubber washer to secure the stacked bags to the wicket. Whether you are using them for food or non-food our wicketed bags are made from premium food grade raw materials in an eco-friendly environment.
- Simply Packaging is capable of producing clear re-packing bags or retail display bags which offer protection and improve presentation of products. Simply Packaging can produce a bespoke range of re-packing bags for your specific requirements ensuring all in-bound and out-bound products are presented consistently at their best.
- The use of loop handle bags is primarily intended for retail fashion brands and supermarkets. We have the capability of providing uninterrupted surfaces for printing up to 8 colours using our high-quality printing process. We can supply our loop handle bags in a wide selection of sizes, with or without a bottom gusset, with different colour loop handles. We are also able to make the bag using recycle content, keeping your carbon footprint in mind.
- The use of Punch out Handle Bags is primarily intended for retail brands of all types. We have the capability of providing uninterrupted surfaces for printing up to 8 colours using our high-quality printing process. These bags can also be made with or without a turn over top. A turn over top will provide the bag with better strength and weight capacity. We are also able to make the bag using recycle content, keeping your carbon footprint in mind.
- The use of Vest Carriers is primarily intended for supermarkets and grocery stores. We have the capability of providing uninterrupted surfaces for printing up to 6 colours using our high-quality printing process. Our Vest Carriers can made in a variety of sizes, colours and designs to better suit your needs. We are also able to make the bag using recycle content, keeping your carbon footprint in mind.
- The use of Produce Bags is primarily intended for supermarkets and farmers’ markets. We use high quality, food graded virgin polyethylene to manufacture these value-for-money produce bags. Which can be offered in both LDPE & HDPE. Finally, these produce bags on roll come with a paper core in the middle to be used on different dispensing methods.